Discover Kansas City's rich musical heritage and unique neighborhoods from a new perspective.
Kick off the 2016 Charlie Parker Celebration with a new bike ride at 18th and Vine. The Tour de Jazz is a brand new bike ride that explores historic and contemporary sites in KC's vibrant music scene. Hear great music, learn about local history, and discover beautiful neighborhoods.
- Live music with local musicians at each rest stop along the route
- Post-ride party at the American Jazz Museum with food, live music in the Blue Room, and cash bar.
- Family Friendly Guided Tour (limited to first 25 registrations)
- Visit Charlie Parker's grave site
Online registration has ended. Walk-up registration begins at 2:00 p.m. at the American Jazz Museum.
Three routes to choose from:
- 10 miles - family friendly guided tour (5:00 p.m.)
- 30 miles (4:00 p.m.)
- 50 miles (3:00 p.m.)
LEARN MORE ABOUT
Tour de Jazz is presented by BikeWalkKC and KC Sporting Events, the folks who bring you the Tour de Bier brewery ride.
To learn more and become a part of the Tour de Jazz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or x4.